Waiting On Wednesday: Busted by Gina Ciocca

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

Busted
Series: None
Author: Gina Ciocca
Published January 1st 2018 by Sourcebooks Fire

Goodreads Summary
Marisa wasn’t planning to be a snoop for hire—until she accidentally caught her best friend’s boyfriend making out with another girl. Now her reputation for sniffing out cheaters has spread all over school, and Marisa finds herself the reluctant queen of busting two-timing boys.

But when ex-frenemy Kendall asks her to spy on her boyfriend, TJ, Marisa quickly discovers the girl TJ might be falling for is Marisa herself. And worse yet? The feelings are quickly becoming mutual. Now, she’s stuck spying on a “mystery girl” and the spoken-for guy who just might be the love of her life…

Why I'm waiting:
  • This book popped up on my twitter feed a while ago, and it immediately gave me Veronica Mars vibes. Perfect for me, I can't wait to read it :)
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments